Edward Rosero, DO
Edward Rosero, D.O., a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, completed his physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at Temple University Hospital/Moss Rehabilitation, also in Philadelphia. Dr. Rosero then completed a fellowship in sports medicine at Christiana Care Health System in Wilmington, Delaware.
Double Board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Dr. Rosero specializes in non-operative sports medicine with emphasis on treatment of sports injuries, joint pain, low back pain, neck pain and sports related concussion.
Dr Rosero performs a variety of procedures including electrodiagnostic studies (EMG), joint injections and aspirations, ultrasound-guided procedures, and platelet rich plasma treatments.
He also serves as the official team physician for Delaware Valley University and Abington High School.
- Undergraduate, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Medical School, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, Rotating, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, NJ
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Temple University Hospital/Moss Rehabilitation, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Christiana Care Health System, Wilmington, DE
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Philippine American Medical Society of New Jersey
- Philippine American Physiatrist Association