Adam T. Chrusch, MD
Dr. Chrusch is a non-operative sports medicine physician who cares for a wide variety of patients, athlete and non-athlete alike. As a former collegiate football player at the Johns Hopkins University he has a special interest in concussion management and care of the scholastic athlete.
Dr. Chrusch also has an interest in the care of endurance athlete which, he, himself, is an active competitor, racing distances from 5k to marathon to triathlon.
He is a published, fellowship-trained physician, who is a dedicated educator and clinician. He is board certified in Sports Medicine and Family medicine. He is one of the team physicians for Spring-Ford Area High School.
- M.D. Temple University School of Medicine
- Abington OB/Gyn Internship Abington, PA
- Abington Family Medicine Residency Abington, PA
- Crozer Keystone Sports Medicine Fellowship Springfield, PA
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified Family Medicine- ABFM
- Certificate of Added Qualification- Sports Medicine, Board Certified
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine